10 REASONS TO LOVE KILBURN HIGH ROAD
1. Kilburn High Road is a vibrant historic London high street filled with people day and night.
2. Kilburn High Road has The Tricycle Theatre and Cinema – cutting-edge architecture, world class theatre, and a classy cinema rolled into one.
3. Kilburn High Road has wonderful independent & specialist shops and down to earth market traders.
4. Kilburn High Road has a all the food stores you could want including M&S, Sainsbury’s , Safeways & delicious food from around the world
5. Kilburn High Road has scrummy traditional bakers, the best butchers and fresh fish from a great fishmonger.
6. Kilburn High Road has shops selling high fashion and excellent footwear at great prices
7. Kilburn High Road has great transport. People can travel by bus or train to and from every part of London.
8. Kilburn High Road has great cafes, restaurants and food shops with food available from all corners of the world.
9. Kilburn High Road has stunning listed buildings, including The Gaumont State and The National. Take a peek inside if you can!
10. Kilburn High Road has historic pubs with music to suit every taste, the best Guinness in London, & the friendliest bunch of people you could hope to meet.
KILBURN. THE PLACE TO SHOP.